[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 11:58:24 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ2CJ LZ1ZD LZ2UU LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ1VS LZ4AE IZ2GRG LZ1PJ OR2F LZ3UP LZ5DI LZ1BJ LZ1BJ LZ2HQ LZ1FG HB9DQP HB9DUR LZ2YO LZ1IK
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

  160:  1076    16       75
   80:  2027    34      121
   40:  3397    37      134
   20:  2776    39      130
   15:  2191    36      137
   10:  1284    36      128
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Almost same number of QSOs as in 2021, but 2 million more points vs 2021 due to
higher multipliers numbers this year and more DX contacts made this year.
Due to better condx on higher bands QSOs shifted to higher bands.
Last year we had over 4000 QSOs on 40m, over 1300 QSOs on 160m, 2990 QSOs on
20m, 1770 QSOs on 15m. And in 2021 we made just 321 QSOs on 10m.

THANKS to Raoul and Andrea for coming from HB9 land and to Stan IZ2GRG (LZ5FF)
for driving so many hours from Italy to Bulgaria be with us, too.It was a
pleasure to have you as a part of the team guys.

Probably it's time to change points for DXs worked on lower bands as in WPX.
DX QSOs on lower bands should be awarded more points vs DX QSOs made on higher
bands. Just my 2 cents.

Contest season is over for us. THANKS to all who called us in 2022 contests.

See you all in WPX SSB in March 2023 when we will celebrate 20th year
Anniversary of LZ9W M/M team !

73 de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W Contest Team