[3830] CQWW CW UW5Y(@UR4YWW) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 15:21:01 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: UW5Y
Operator(s): UR5ECW US2YW US7UX UW7LL UW8SM
Station: UR4YWW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KN28WG

  160:  282    14       59
   80:  976    21       85
   40: 1927    33      122
   20: 1046    32      108
   15:  915    33      118
   10:  364    32      103

Club: Ukrainian Contest Club

Comments:

It is not an easy thing to gather for a competition at a time when your country
is waging a war against an invader. Especially when, due to massive damage to
the infrastructure, electricity appears from time to time...
As a result, about 50% of the time we had power from a small portable generator,
and only used 100 watts output. It's a pity that it was at this time condx to
North America was opened...
But we got an interesting experience, met and gave points to those who needed
it. Of course, it was 0 (zero) QSO with UA/RA and EU/EW stations.
Thanks to everyone for the words of support during the competition, it was nice.

We use : TS-590SG, Flex 6400 with two PA
Antennas :
10: 6 el G0KSC
15: 5 el YU7EF
20: 5 el G0KSC
40: 2x3 + 2x2 el fixed in different direction
80: 2x Sloper
160: Inv Vee
Aslo has 3-3-5 and 2-2-3 tribanders for 10-15-20m
No RX antennas, industrial/city location

73! on behalf of the team, Slava, US2YW