[3830] CQWW CW EA8RM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 17:25:50 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LAS PALMAS
Operating Time (hrs): 45:30
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:  302    10       47
   80:  994    20       70
   40: 1802    29       84
   20: 1314    26       83
   15: 2278    32       99
   10: 2211    32       99

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

After the SSB part propagation i planned a 10K contest. (like N2NT and CT1ILK),
but CW leg was a different history.

Chekking the 20m band just one hour before the contest I realized I should
change my target. When that happends 10 and 15 never open or just close too
early, what exactly happened. To start on 40/80 is painful from Africa. But I´m
happy with 9000 QSO (9363 with dupes) is not easy to catch the QSO record from
the magic "Zone33" even for a tiny difference.

With a busy week at work, and no free time on friday wich just let me sleep for
only 2 hours before the test...the consequences came on the second night having
to stop 2h30min and loosing about 300 or 350 QSO, a very expensive nap.

Was very funny to follow online scores, specially with CR6K and EF6T race. I
really enyojed the pileups with good rates but i still need improving my skills
and not fall into the Morpheo´s arms.

I am VERY grateful to Ruben EA8KR, who did a great work throughout the week so
that I could make the contest in a proper way. Muchas gracias amigo.
Thanks to EA8ZS, EA8DHC and Diego (our new EA8youngster) for their support and
all competitors for the Qs.