[3830] CQWW CW B0A(BA7NQ) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 20:12:36 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: B0A
Operator(s): BA7NQ
Station: BG0DXC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FOSHAN
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   81    13       42
   40:  801    29       79
   20:  249    24       70
   15:  267    16       58
   10:  376    15       49

This is the first time for me to participate 48 hours contest by remote
operation. BG0DXC is 3300km away from my home. I wear T-shirt during contest,
but the BG0DXC station site is already covered with snow. The signals of EU hams
have become as clear and strong as those of JA, which makes me feel very enjoy,
this scene is totally different from my home.

The rotator of two Yagi antennas is faulty and can not rotate in contest, which
affects work some directions.I use FlexRadio FLEX-6400, use RKI for remote CW
sending. RKI program crashes about once every half an hour. Sometimes even make
the FLEX-6400 crashes together and the radio needs to be power-off then power-on
to restart. It will take 2-10 minutes each time to return to use. I want to
apologize to those friends who suddenly disappeared from me when calling me in
contest. Please don't scold me.

Thank you for calling me, see you next time.

73, de BA7NQ Terry