[3830] CQWW CW KE3K SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 22:09:31 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MI

  160:    9     4        3
   80:   22    10       13
   40:  108    21       44
   20:   90    23       46
   15:  222    27       82
   10:  125    22       50
------------------------------
Total:  576   107      238  Total Score = 536,475

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

This was my third time participating in the CQ WWCW, and this year I had a
blast! S/P the entire contest. Friday evening started out slow and was a bit
frustrating, but the rest of the weekend it felt like I was shooting fish in the
barrel! Even with my relatively modest little pistol station in the Midwest
black hole, just as last year, I couldn’t believe how many countries I was
able to contact. I easily exceeded my previous scores and mult counts.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
Cushcraft MA5B beam at 30 ft.
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.