[3830] CQWW CW K1LZ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 11:54:12 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K3JO K1LZ K2SSS NA1NA W2ADI AC1NU
Station: K1LZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:  167    21       74
   80:  923    31      109
   40: 2070    38      136
   20: 1491    38      141
   15: 1217    35      132
   10: 1007    30      122

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

With much anticipation and hard work over the past two and a half years, the
station we built in Jonesboro, ME showed her beauty and what we can do with
her.
 The conditions were great as there was no Aurora this time which is very
important to competing in this part of the US.
After the CQWW SSB I was on a business trip in Europe and had limited time to
prepare for CQWWCW. Hence, I didn’t get a chance to select M/M team. Also,
after the first attempt at the M/M category, I realized that we still had a lot
of work to do to be effective in this category. The decision was M/S and the
only thing I had to do was to call up some old friends. We have been operating
together for years and we know how to do it. I will say no station is big enough
if you don’t have a very organized team.
But this is what we had as a Team!  Velimir K3JO, Zelco K2SSS, Mladen
NA1NA,AC1NU Many John W2ID, Adi W1ADI Everybody knows his role and performed
perfectly.
 Additional motivation   came from the great competition KC1XX, LZ2R, UP2L,
ZF1A. Not only did they fearlessly compete with us, but also rejoiced and
honored our effort. Thank you, my friends, for your kind words. Your respect is
a huge reward and means so much to us. Congratulations to KC1XX, ZF1A, PJ4A,
UP2L, and a special congratulations to my brothers from LZ5R.
Great job on claiming a score that beats the EU Record. You made the Impossible
possible!!! Bravo!
We also surpassed our own record from 2012 K1LZ M/S. Thank you, team!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
And I wish may we be alive and healthy to enjoy our wonderful hobby for some
time but without politics.
Krassy k1lz