[3830] CQWW CW DL6FBL SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 12:59:38 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DL6FBL

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

   20: 2502    38      147

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Similar propagation to the SSB part 4 weeks ago. Good High Band openings
attracted most people during daylight. 20 meters served as a pass-through band
again. There was a constant flow of stations, but no high rates. Best hour was
just a 113, with other 7 hours slightly over 100 on Saturday, and only one hour
at exactly 100 on Sunday. I had really liked to speed things up, but there were
simply not many stations calling in. So I called CQ only at 30 or 32 WPM for
most of the time (36 hours, missing one hour of JA prime time on Sunday
morning). Propagation was even harder up here in Northwest Germany. Somehow it
always seemed to work better in the South. Or up in the very North of OH8- and
SM2-land. ;-)
I had a visitor, Yoshi, JG7AMD, who came in Saturday night and gave out a few
contacts on 40m as DR1A.