[3830] CQWW CW OT7T Explorer HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 14:15:48 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OT7T
Operator(s): ON4DS ON4AMX ON4CAU ON4FI ON4ALY ON4PQ ON5ZO ON5OO ON5TN ON5RA ON5XX ON6QS ON7TK ON7MV ON9EEE DF3TJ
Station: OT7T

Class: Explorer HP
QTH: JO21

  160:   794    16       65
   80:  1776    32      105
   40:  2748    37      130
   20:  2157    36      129
   15:  2017    38      130
   10:  1140    36      135
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Hello friends ,

We participated this year with the OT7T callsign from Silent key John ON4UN
that is now owned by the UBA National society as a tribute to all what John did
for
the hamradio family worldwide . He was a avid contester and an Elmer for soo
many of us.
Thank You John . RIP .
Following the Covid disaster and its consequences in getting together we
decided to enter the new M/M Explorer ( distributed ) Class .
Bandslots where scattered all over Flanders this time as we had to organise in
a rather short notice  :
soo we had :

160 m @ ON7TK
 80 m @ ON7MV / ON7TK / ON4DS all part time
 40 m @ OP4K
 20 m @ ON5ZO
 15 m @ ON4HCC
 10 M @ ON5TN

Note : Some of the stations backed up where needed after their band closed .
TNX!!

After a good night on the 3 low bands and with a nightclose on 20
m(unexpected)runs  started slowly on 15 and especially on 10 m . But by
saturday
noon we where in business . Second night 20 m and higher closed rather early so
we had merely the low bands to share the present Ops . But all went fine and by
sunday morning it all looked good . We had no visit from Mr M. by then and also
no problems with the networking by VPN (Softether) onto N1MM+ .
There was no need for extra manpower as enough volunteered to get the contest
rolling for us .

It was a very nice experience again and hereby thanks to the whole crew and all
of those we worked . Soo  sorry for the ones that called in vain .

Hope to do this again in some of the big contests in the next year .

Meanwhile : lets share a moment of silence and introspection for those we lost
and for peace in the Ukraine and in Russia .

Best 73 ,

Jim ON4DS / OP5T Coordinator OP0HQ and OT7T