[3830] CQWW CW CN3A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 09:04:19 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): OK1CZ OK1FFU OK1GI OK1GK OK1HGM OK1JKT OK1MV OK1NY OK1RI OM6NM CN8WK
Station: CN3A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Morroco

  160:   950    21       75
   80:  2275    31      106
   40:  3531    36      132
   20:  3638    40      138
   15:  3348    38      141
   10:  3324    38      133
-------------------------------

This was peculiar operation - first time ever in CN3A without any I. All of them
were busy at home etc.

We had some problems on 20m and practicaly lost first night there and could only
recover hearing both stacks at once. Rotor to our rotary antenna got stuck
saturday morning so we decided to forget about this antenna.

We had 3 newcommers at the station - and I do hope they had a good time with the
rest of us.

First time since I remember at CN3A - no electrical blackout !

Antennas used:
bev on 160,80,40 - 4x 360m long into 45, 105, 260, 300 deg.

160m - single delta loop at 39m - verticaly fed
80m - 2x 2el deltaloops @43m (into EU and NA) - horizontaly fed
40m - 2x 3el.full size Yagi @25m 12m boom into EU and NA - fixed - not rotary
20m - 3x 5el.Yagi into EU @39+27+15m fixed + 2x 5el.Yagi into NA @33+21m fixed +
rotary 4Y at 28m not used this time
15m - 4x 5el.Yagi into EU + 4x5el.Yagi into NA + 5el.Yagi into 165deg + 4el.Yagi
into SA - all fixed
10m - 3x 5el.Yagi bottom ones fixed to EU - top rotary @8+13+18m

We had plans to improve the antennas but COVID stopped it - so we do hope to
improve a bit it is not easy to live in I/OK and build an antenna farm and the
rest of the station .....

73 !
and hope to hear you next time

OK1RI