[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 09:07:44 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Just prior to CQWW, I changed my ground mounted quarter wave vertical from 20 to
15 meters.  It has been many years since I've had a resonant 15m antenna, so
this may be the first time I've made any significant QSOs on 15m in a CWT.

I need up with 9 DX, 5 domestic stations in the log.  Things were slow at the
start; I took 6 minutes out for a quick non-CWT QSO with LA4CIA who had been
calling CQ.

I noticed at least 3 or 4 stations just hanging out on 15m, calling CQ, looking
for QSOs...I need to spend more time on this band in the mornings!