[3830] CWopsT K4PI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 22:47:01 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 30

Call: K4PI
Operator(s): K4PI
Station: K4PI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  32  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,024

Club: SOUTHEASTERN DX CLUB

Comments:

First time to do S/P and was disappointed to see running stations not signing
their call every time.  I know it makes for a faster run for them but from days
of doing CQ WW and just sitting waiting for a running station to give their call
is irritating.  The stations calling them suffer the time loss.  At present if I
hear someone and they finish the QSO and no call is given I just move on as how
long am I going to have to wait for a call?  Maybe I will change my mind over
time but for now no call - no QSO.  In my old age I have become a curmudgeon to
some degree. If you hear me doing that some day I guess I will be eating some
crow.