[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 23:06:52 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Dec 1

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .85

Total:   5  Mults = 3  Total Score = 15

KX2, endfed, Kawaihae, Big Island

40m still kind of miserable for me (constant problem here, our self-inflicted
inverter noise), but was able to work Hawaii AH6KO and KH6LC!  And I worked
VK2GR 3 times! (10m/15m/20m). Interesting how different he sounded on the
different bands - really rough for me on 15m/20m and 10m was just awesome.

Tried running on various bands.  Only spotted on 10m in Hawaii.  5W middle of
the Pacific not so great today!

Will probably try again at 7Z? Thanks for the QSOs and 72 :)

Heather AH7RF