[3830] CaQP W6SX SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 10:43:38 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif

   40:  172     61
   20:  249     46
   15:  255     83
   10:  110      3
--------------------

Club: Bishop Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Casual W6SX Prime Directive outing.

Good pal W6KC operated County Expedition W6ML less than half mile from me. I ran
Assisted to know where he was and to stay out of his hair. Turned out, this
year, with his new K4 and KPA1500 we hardly knew each other was around.

Wouldn't you know. Last year was all-in and I missed clean sweep. Casual this
year and I got them all.

K3, KPA1500, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes, N1MM+.