[3830] CaQP N5OT SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 14:36:06 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 10:29

--------------------
Total:  357     0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 58,905

Really bad line noise here.  I didn't see the writing on the wall on that one.
I might-should have called the power company a couple weeks ago and given them a
chance at least.  Brutal.  Then 10 meters was really nuts - Europe and Hawaii
were armchair copy from Oklahoma, but only two California stations made the log.

I could not work (hardly) any stations to save my life when it got dark, so I
just went to bed and blew it off.  All my 40 meter QSOs to speak of took place
in the morning, and got some 80s as well.  That was nice.

I think a lot of people had a lot better time than I did this time around.  I'm
throwing in the tower and taking my family out for dinner.  Congratulations to
the other CW-only out-of-state competitors - I was not expecting that at all!
K9OM, W5TM, NR4M and N3RD on the online scoreboard, and undoubtedly others.
Fantastic contest!  Way to go NCCC.

Just wait until next year!

73 - Mark N5OT