[3830] CaQP NW2P(N6EE) SO(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 17:46:01 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: NW2P
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: W1/LUBEC

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

   20:   26      5
   15:   36     40
   10:   15     20
--------------------
Total:   80     65  Mults = 48  Total Score = 17,760

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun, but also frustrating, due to issues with the remote setup. My
sincere apologies to all who worked or tried to work me on CW for the often
choppy, hard to decipher code, and on Phone for the VOX failing to trip or
dropping out. Thanks for putting up with my QLF which ensued. I worked on the CW
timing issue for hours but to no avail.

Anyway, thanks for the Q's. CQP always a fun start to a new contest season.
73,
Ron N6EE aka NW2P