[3830] CaQP AH6KO SO(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 19:40:37 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: Keaau HI

--------------------
Total:  544     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 88,128

CW only. Still can't find my microphone, even to get those last few mults. One
of my favorite QSO parties (the other is 7QP). But I almost missed it ... Murphy
visited the shack computers a few hours before the event.

The bands were in average condition here, IMO. I had a moment on 40 meters
Saturday night when I suddenly noticed how wonderful the band sounded with
little noise, clean CW, everything working. And especially, plenty of
Californians to work -- thanks to you all.

Major kudos to the organizers, what a great event you have made!

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
100W - 10 and 15m
900W - 20, 40 and 80m