[3830] CaQP KH6LC M/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 20:55:30 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC KH6KB NH6V W6NV
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Hawaii

  160:    0      0
   80:   32      0
   40:   71     15
   20:  105     64
   15:  111     48
   10:   76     41
--------------------

We thought we'd try something different this year.  One station was a 2
transmitter MM/LP signing KH6LC and the second station was a MS/LP signing NH6V.

Challenging having to share one set of antennas.  Hardly optimal to say the
least.  Good friends playing radio, having a few beers, pizza and sandwiches.
The highlight of our weekend had to be the station that concluded our contact
with a final greeting of  "Muchas Mahalos"   A true merging of
cultures!!!
We had fun and hope you did too.  Thanks for the contacts.

                               Vy 73 & Aloha
                              "Muchas Mahalos"
               KH6LC Lloyd, KH6KB Ken, NH6V Rob, W6NV Oliver
                               www.KH6LC.com