[3830] CaQP WB6JJJ SO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 3 00:07:47 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SO LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   20     0
   40:   14     0
   20:    1     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   35     0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 1,785

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I think that this was my lowest CQP score ever...
I was fighting a nasty headache Saturday and then today we were away from home
all day so little radio time was had.
Hopefully, next year will be much better.
I did notice that the upper bands were quite squirrelly.
I had to turn the antenna to the east to hear any CA stations (there are no
hills to my east to assist) but they could not hear me.
I guess CA is just too close for a good QSO.
Thanks for the few Qs.
Bill