[3830] CaQP K6SZQ(@NC6R) SO YL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 3 14:04:39 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: K6SZQ
Operator(s): K6SZQ
Station: NC6R

Class: SO HP
Class Overlay: YL
QTH: CA

  160:
   80:          126
   40:          107
   20:          686
   15:          378
   10:          321
--------------------
Total:   0     1618  Mults = 58  Total Score = 187,688

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

First, a big thank you to everyone who worked me!
Goals for this year - Defend my high YL score, increase number of Q's and work
all 58 mults.
The GOOD -
Great to have 10 meters open, very good conditions on Sunday afternoon.
80 meters Saturday night. 80 meter switchable V's NC6R installed worked well.
The BAD -
The CB "channel cops" on 10 meters. Intentional harassing and key
up's.
The SUPRISING -
Getting called by NT plus 22 DX stations.
The FUSTRATING -
Seeing signals on the band but not getting return calls from my CQ. Have ya'll
work AMAD?

73 & 88,
Sue / K6SZQ