[3830] CaQP AF6GA SO CntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 3 17:01:09 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: Goat Mtn, COLUSA
Operating Time (hrs): 20h41

--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you for all the QSOs, patience, and repeats - it made for a very enjoyable
weekend.

Last year's trip to Goat Mnt, COLUSA was so much fun I decided to do a repeat
trip and see if there was room for improvement.  All the technical difficulties
were fixed: remembering to keep the generator gassed, using a different laptop
to fix keying issues, and finally spending more time operating and less time
enjoying the scenery - well almost.

This was an all-out effort, although not sacrificing too much sleep (5hrs) and
having to "cook" MREs myself.  There is still a lot of room for
improvement in the head/skill department as I'm sure many callers were wondering
what was going on sometimes - they weren't the only ones!

Conditions were great and really enjoyed working EU - it brings back childhood
memories of working DL on 2m from England.

73,
Phil

Equip:
K3/100 - P3