[3830] CaQP KL7SB(@KL7RA) SO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 4 20:56:29 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: SO HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13
OpMode: SO2R

   40:   42     22
--------------------

A very part time effort this year.  Conditions were good, as a matter of fact so
good, that my usual advantage over much of the lower 48 disappeared.  Noticed
that  even some East Coast stations clearly had much better rate than I did.
Also, it was impossible to get any kind of sustained run going on cw.  I'd guess
that 90 pct of my CW Qs were S&P.  That gets old!  Still, kinda sorry I
didn't put in more of an effort.  It would have been pretty easy to beat the
existing AK record.