[3830] CWopsT N4JEH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 5 10:39:01 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 5

Call: N4JEH
Operator(s): N4JEH
Station: N4JEH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:45

Total:  29  Mults = 28  Total Score = 812

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I'm taking it nice and easy on this chilly morning in northwest Georgia. Did
only S&P the whole time. The dit side of my regularly used key stopped
working out of nowhere! Probably the spring inside came out of place or
something. Anyways, I used my backup key, which is an old Hamkey dual lever
paddle, which, to be honest, I am not very good at keying with that thing HI HI.
I have been messing around with N1MM, and hope to have that all set up to do
some running in the 1900Z CWT. 15 meters had some nice DX. Worked DK9PY and
CO8NMN. Wish I stayed around 15 meters longer HI HI. Thanks for the Q's and hope
to work you in the 1900Z CWT!

Jenna, N4JEH
CWops #3203