[3830] CWopsT 2E0OBO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 5 10:42:44 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Oct 5

Call: 2E0OBO
Operator(s): 2E0OBO
Station: 2E0OBO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Norfolk
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  39  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,482

Club: Norfolk Coast ARS

Comments:

At last, have made a temporary nest in the garage with my ts590s, an earth stake
banged in and using my efhw hyendfed (40,20,10) but will tune up on 15M's as
well, portable antenna, 11.3M. Good bye driveway and ft891 and Diamond mobile
whip, you served me well. But only just!!! Now have n1mm logger available which
is saving me a lot of heart ache! I can even change bands without getting wet,
Hi.
Tnx fer the Q's everyone. Vy 73, Bob