[3830] CaQP N9NM SO YL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 5 12:09:47 EDT 2022

                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: YL
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  302     0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 47,112

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w Antennas: 80/40 vertical and 15/20/40 dipole up 30 ft.

I was happy to find lots of activity on this year from CA, even the rarer
counties. Also I was pleased to work 52 out of the 58 counties. All of the bands
had plenty of activity. I had a great time and was proud to get my best score
yet. Many thanks to the rovers who traveled to so many counties and worked so
hard. Especially thank you for doing cw! This was a very well organized and fun
contest. Thank you CA QP contest committee. You did a great job!