[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 5 23:18:39 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Oct 5

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total:  85  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,225

Went to State Park in CO mtns again for the CWT today, but YIKES all the spots
to park up there were taken by hikers there to see the aspen trees turning
yellow.  Found a so-so spot at 9400 ft right off the dirt road, but the 20m EFHW
had to slope to the south instead of NE where I usually park :-(  Amazingly, I
worked 15 more than last week in the CWT, and 30 more park hunters than last
week when I was at a better location.  Only 3 EU stations, though.

Thanks for the calls today !!  Glenn AE0Q