[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Academy Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 6 03:56:57 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Oct 6

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Academy Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .25

Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Same location as at 3Z, ala moana beach park / magic island. Again, full of
magic!

I had to leave a bit early, because the park closes at 8Z, and they start
nudging you out around 7:30Z.  I worked all I could on 20m, tried to work a few
on 40m, nope.  So I packed things up around 7:20Z.

I was very excited to work SM6M - I wasn't familiar with the prefix, and
assumed, because they were LOUD, that it was a pacific island (hey, I'm QRP, and
inexperienced! A safe assumption). I was shocked when I looked them up when I
got home - Sweden!!!! My farthest contact to date! Wow!!

Quickly after that, I worked JN1THL! That's also a new country for me :)

So, 2 QSOs, 2 new countries. Cool!  Thanks very much for the contacts, and the
patience to work me.  It absolutely made my day :)