[3830] 432FallSprnt NV4B/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 6 11:54:59 EDT 2022

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: NV4B/R
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: AL

This was a part-time effort due to having traveled earlier in the day and being
generally exhausted.  I spent the first hour from a hilltop in EM64cl, then
drove over to EM54.  Since I was having difficulty staying awake, I abandoned my
plans to run the rest of my typical rover route (which normally takes at least 2
1/2 hours) and made three Qs from EM54 to qualify as a rover, then headed home.
Conditions and participation were both lacking.

Best DX was N4SVC (EM80mi) from EM64cl.  All QSOs were FT8 except for a CW QSO
with AJ6T (EM66), also from EM64cl.  I'd robbed the cable from the paddle I keep
in the car, so I had to quickly set up N1MM to generate CW via the IC-9700's USB
serial port, which worked fine.