[3830] MWaveFallSprnt NV4B/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 8 13:59:55 EDT 2022

                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: NV4B/R
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

Total:  QSOs = 6  Total Score = 529

I operated 1296 only from Woodall Mountain in MS (EM54vs) and Colbert Mountain
in AL (EM64dq).  I made 6 QSOs with 4 unique callsigns (AB4DX, WG8S, K4QF, and
W4RXR).  Thanks to all plus AG4V for being on.  4 QSOs were FT8, 1 SSB, and 1
CW.  I attempted a Q65 QSO with AG4V (EM55bc) from each locations.  I had some
very weak decodes from EM54vs, but he never heard my 10W.

Best DX was WG8S (EM64ro) from EM54vs for 154 km.
Average DX was 88 km.

Rig:  ICOM IC-9700 at 10W
Ant:  Directive Systems 25-element loop Yagi