[3830] MWaveFallSprnt W9SZ/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 8 17:46:11 EDT 2022

                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: W9SZ/R
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 15  Total Score = 3,631

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

There were a lot fewer stations active than in last year's contest. Most people
only had 1296 and 10 GHz. One station also had 902. Conditions on 10 GHz were
rather poor. The weather started out on the cool side (some frost on the ground)
but ended up perfect. Making a mad dash between three grid squares in 6 hours is
always interesting. I operated from EN50, EN60 and EM59. A "fun" thing
about being a Rover - being held up by a train for 10 minutes on the trip
between grid squares. I hadn't predicted that!