[3830] AzQP N7A(@NA7TB) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 01:12:52 EDT 2022

                    Arizona QSO Party - 2022

Call: N7A
Operator(s): AA7A K9DR KY7M N7NR NA2U
Station: NA7TB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: AZ GHM
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    6
   80:   81       9
   40:  155     254
   20:  258     364
   15:  150     170
   10:   86     525
--------------------
Total:  736    1322  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 81  Total Score = 413,612

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

As NA2U always says, "There ain't no meters like 10 meters!"  That was
certainly the case today as we made 611 of our QSOs on 10m with 525 on phone.
It was so nice to have many hours of propagation on the band we have missed for
so long.  We had great participation and appreciate all the folks who worked us
on multiple bands.  Our 2 stations worked with only minor glitches and the time
flew by with so many callers.  Thanks for all the QSOs.