[3830] Oceania CW VL3E(VK3TZ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 02:07:00 EDT 2022

                    Oceania DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VL3E
Operator(s): VK3TZ
Station: VK3TZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Melbourne

  160:    8     4
   20:  209   164
Total:  484   370  Total Score = 558,330

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Not a part time effort but not totally 100% either. Quite a few off hours. Bands
were not in great shape but nice to hear 10m open again albeit with low signal
levels from this far south. Sure the VK2 and VK4 had longer and stronger
openings on 10m. There were very weak signals on 80m and 40m with 40m being
surprisingly weak to the USA. Good to hear many more North American stations on,
and some contact into UT/UK. Stay safe and God Bless my friends. We pray for
you.