[3830] Makrothen RTTY G1N(G0URR) SO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 13:03:09 EDT 2022

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: G1N
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G1N

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH:

Total:  437  Total Score = 1,610,619

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Wow that was really good fun. I wasn't planning on entering but i'm glad i did.
10m and 15m were excellent with good runs on both bands. I hadnt put my mast and
beam up but thought sunday would be good with the sfi at 147 so utilised my
antron 99 at ground level on 10m and 15m. My 40m phased verticals were excellent
and a simple dipole on 80m got 76 calls in the log. I like the lack of Mults,
love the distance = points and next year will be taking part properly. Thanks to
the Pizza Lovers for organising such a fun contest 73s Robb G1N G0URR