[3830] 432FallSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 14:15:50 EDT 2022

                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03mu

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I set up and operated inside my aluminum siding "tin can" house,
antennas included.  Conditions were extremely poor.  My hope of working
Americans could not be met.  Never heard any signals from across the lake to my
south.  A lack of participants was noted,  Operation was analog only, ssb due to
a faulty keyjack.

Only grids heard and worked were in FN03, FN04 and EN92, with EN92vw being the
best odx.

Equipment used:
Icom 910H @ 75w
K1FO running 11 elmts and 17 elmts, when longer could fit in a bedroom
diagonally.

Thanks to the sponsor and staff, and to all who participated and running many
tries with long distances.

Looking forward to next year.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU