[3830] Makrothen RTTY NR4O SO/Multi Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 14:40:37 EDT 2022

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO/Multi Xcvr HP
QTH: FM05 - NC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  177  Total Score = 643,388

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Was able to sneak in a short time to operate with my son and grandchildren
visiting for the weekend.  It was fun while it lasted for the last 3.5 hours of
the second session.  I caught a little 15m activity mostly to the west coast.
Moved to 20m and got a much better rate with a decent mix of Europeans, then to
40m for the last hour with some Europeans.  Has some fun and got to test out a
new to me RFKit-2K+ amplifier that worked well on 20m.

73,
Eric - NR4O