[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 14:49:33 EDT 2022

                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03mu
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1  Total Score = 11

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This is a false entry, to enable me to use the Soapbox.
I operated from within my aluminum siding house, hoping for some dx that never'
happened.  I heard no signals from anywhere in over 2 hours.  Took a time out to
rest my eyes that lasted a long time.  On my return the internet chose to drop
out.  I decided to call it quits and get ready for family needs.

Equipment used:
Kenwood 902 FM @ 20w to 10 elmts
Icom 910H @ 10W barefoot to a 23 looper, all antennas inside the house.
Very limited aiming through bedroom windows.
Challenging, yes but fun too.

Looking forward to next year.  Back to 40 and 20 in the meantime.

Thanks to the sponsors and to all who struggled under extreme conditions.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU