[3830] MWaveFallSprnt VA3ELE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 17:59:23 EDT 2022

                    Microwave Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: On
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1  Total Score = 150

Club: Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

I worked on the station over a couple hours the week before the contest. It
seemed to all work good until Saturday morning, of course during the contest,  i
barely made the one single QSO with VE3SST as my TX sounded all chirpy and was
extremely difficult to copy. But wedid squeeze ine in on 1296 at 150km. Nothing
on 902 or 10GHz, although i coukd hear Neil quite well on 10GHz as well as Kevin
VE3KH and Hugh VA3TO. Time to dig into the attic mounted gear to see what
happened. I suspect my power settings got reset and I forgot to adjust them in
SmartSDR after a recent update. Ugh... lesson learned. Hopefully not too much
damaged, maybe only the input attenuator on the Q5 5band transverter.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm