[3830] PaQP K3HW SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 18:16:07 EDT 2022

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:37

  160:    0      0
   80:   10      3
   40:   69    433
   20:    5     19
   15:    3     70
   10:    1      6
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   88    531  Mults = 130  Total Score = 92,510

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Above includes 3 contacts with the bonus station KQ3F.  Great time during this
contest.Decided to run high power in this one. Lots of activity. Ended Saturday
needing JUN and SUL for the sweep.  Picked them up for the SWEEP within first
hour on Sunday.  Then worked on mults on the high bands.  This is my second-best
score (highest was 102K in 2014).  I missed the first hour due to family
activities which cost me my personal best.  Maybe next year. Highest contact
total but missed my personal best by 9 mults.
 Where was Canada other than Ontario?  Very happy with the station performance.
This is always one of my favorite contests.  Thanks for the all the QSOs.  73 de
K3HW ..

IC-7610
EA6 delta loop
80-10 Carolina windom