[3830] PaQP W2LCQ SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 19:41:59 EDT 2022

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NYC-LI

  160:
   80:   40     11
   40:   81     79
   20:    2      0
--------------------
Total:  123     90  Mults = 61  Total Score = 20,913

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This contest is always great fun and this one was the best so far. Exceeded all
my goals. Total Qs 35% over last year, mults up 30% and score up 60%. My antenna
could not hear anything on 10/15/20 meters. Could have scored higher if I had
access to those bands. Changed my operating plan to do more SSB. My signal was
strong throughout PA on 80 and 40 meters. 40 SSB was my money band, running and
announcing NLI saved my bacon. One guy broke in, unannounced, and yelled,
"You can't get enough Pennsylvania." I yelled back at him, "I
love Pennsylvania!"

Icom 7300 100 watts out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Alinco 32A power supply
End fed 30 foot long #22 gauge magnet wire in a sidewalk tree up 30 feet.
N3ZN paddle
Heil ProSet (SSB) and Radiosport (CW) headsets
Dell 7840 laptop running Windows 10 and N1MM+