[3830] SDQP AC0W Rover/Portable LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 21:28:53 EDT 2022

                    South Dakota QSO Party - 2022

Call: AC0W
Operator(s): AC0W
Station: AC0W

Class: Rover/Portable LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   11      1
   20:  800     57
----------------------------
Total:  900     58      0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 98,474

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Thanks for all the contacts and for all the stations that followed me around the
state. Weather was much nicer this year, no thunderstorms or tornados. Just sun,
comfortable temperatures and a little wind.

Saturday conditions were great to North America on 20, seems I could work almost
any state. However, conditions to EU were tough, even some of the normally
strong EU stations were tough to work. Result was only 3 EU stations in the
log.

As is typical, propagation conditions on Sunday was much different. Working
close in states was challenging compared to Saturday. This can be seen in my Q
count, 600 Q's on Saturday and 358 Q's on Sunday with roughly 6 hours of
operating time each day.

Discovered I should have tried 20 SSB sooner on Sunday. The short time on SSB
was productive.

Thanks again and hope to work you in the MN QSO Party Feb 4, 2023.

73
Bill
AC0W