[3830] PaQP W2AAB SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 08:04:50 EDT 2022

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: W2AAB
Operator(s): W2AAB
Station: W2AAB

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:   46     10
   40:   76    115
   20:    5      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time I ever made a clean sweep of all PA counties. Plenty of activity,
with 40 meters providing most of it. The PQP is among the very best state QSO
Parties, and one of my all time favorites. Thanks to all the Rovers who provided
so many counties, and kudos to the sponsors for bringing out so many of the
troops. Score includes 1,000 bonus points for 5 QSOs with KQ3F. GO FRC!