[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 12 16:19:02 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Oct 12

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  53  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,650

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Solar X-ray level was pretty low (below B/C-border),
but 14 MHz USA conditions were better than last week,
I guess. All were within a few dB of each other, but
Dub VE2FK was strong on the EU-antenna, and at least
20 dB weaker on the other one. Fun to see the switch.

Spent most time on 14 MHz. Europe was also very weak.
Went to 7 MHz at 1940Z where I found some very strong
signals, even found time to have a short 3.5 MHz peek.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops