[3830] PaQP N8II SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 14 16:19:13 EDT 2022

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:
   80:   16     14
   40:   34    135
   20:   30     14
   15:   11      1
   10:    0      2
--------------------
Total:   91    166  Mults = 62  Total Score = 22,652

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The QSO Party Hub spotting host failed again making spots of little value, so I
didn't chase many. I didn't catch many CW mobiles at all on 40, suspect they
concentrated on 20 (worked N2CU/M x 1 only). The SSB activity on 40 was a bit
lacking by the time I started at 1840Z, but was okay Sunday. No direct skip on
20 as I am very close to Franklin County, but the backscatter signals were
amazing, more Q's on 20 from here than ever before! AA3B was S9+15db on 20
scatter around 23Z, and a few others like K3CT, WK2G, and N3AD an honest S9 at
least! I worked some of the rarest counties like Armstrong and Montour, but
missed some easier ones. The last 2 hours were pretty slow, but the rest of
Sunday not bad. 80 has taken a back seat to 40 with 40 still open past my sunset
Saturday. K3YTL/R was done very professionally, great SSB op!

Thanks for the QSO's and CQ answers.

73, Jeff