[3830] NyQP K8MR SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 10:14:01 EDT 2022

                    New York QSO Party - 2022

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:

----------------------------
Total:   75     0       0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 4,650

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A busy day, but was able to finally get on around 2200Z, and to my surprise be
able to work people in WNY on 20 meters. Fortunately the NYQP did not interfere
with another Saturday night party here in Cleveland involving NY people.

Always good to return the favor of some QSOs to those who chase me in my mobile
efforts and other contests. Which included a number of familiar calls from my
trip around Pennsylvania last weekend. I guess they were warming up for their
party!

73  -  Jim  K8MR