[3830] NyQP KX2NY M/M PortableMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 10:57:46 EDT 2022

                    New York QSO Party - 2022

Call: KX2NY
Operator(s): W2XL K4HA
Station: KX2NY

Class: M/M PortableMixed LP
QTH: ENY

  160:    3
   80:  174     68
   40:  268    165
   20:  131     29
   15:   18      1
----------------------------
Total:  594    263      0  Mults = 101  Total Score = 146,551

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Our 4th year to activate a rare county.  We did Putnam this year. Our score is
down from last year in Chenango. We did not have an ideal location this time .
It was hard to find a B & B that was reasonable price and not booked.  We
had a 100 ft hill to the west of us and then Mt. Beacon at 1500 ft about a mile
or two away to the west.  The ridge that Beacon is on extends several miles
south to the Hudson Highlands.  We had some good runs, but it just seemed like
we were not real loud.
Thanks to K2WPM who gave us Putnam Co. , the only one we worked !  Thanks to
RDXA for sponsoring NYQP, always fun.   73   Bob & Bob

Equipment: 2 ea IC-7610 , 2 ea multi-band dipoles and a short 160 wire vertical
with 2 radials on ground.