[3830] NyQP K3YDX SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 11:13:47 EDT 2022

                    New York QSO Party - 2022

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   20      1
   40:   22     14
   20:    9      4
----------------------------
Total:   51     19      0  Mults = 35  Total Score = 4,235

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was an experience of trial and error.  I had to replace the computer
dedicated to the radio as the old one had developed PS issues. Needless to say
it did not go smoothly.  CW worked fine but no voice/SSB output.  Had to do a
reset on the radio to finally get SSB modulation.
Add to that frustration was a multi hour visit to an orthopedic clinic to find
out I have an infected knee bursa.  Lost a good deal of time with that and made
it very difficult to sit in front of the radio for very long.