[3830] NyQP W2LCQ SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 17:56:10 EDT 2022

                    New York QSO Party - 2022

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NYC-LI
Operating Time (hrs): 10,5

  160:
   80:   76      0      0
   40:  208    143      0
----------------------------
Total:  284    143      0  Mults = 86  Total Score = 6,097

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

What a great contest! Conditions were terrific the entire time. Personal best in
number of Qs of any previous contest, broke 300 and then 400. Being the rare NEW
county had a lot to do with it. A guy in LI thanked me for
"activating" Manhattan. Ended up working 52 out of 62 counties, 33
states, 3 Canadian provinces and 2 DX stations running most of the time on CW
and SSB. Did not work 10/15/20 as I could not hear anything there. Heavy CW
pileups at time were good practice for the CQ WW DX CW. Special thanks to K2XR
for the WAV files and KE2D for the N1MM+ operations guidance.

Icom 7300 100 watts out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
End fed wire antenna 30 feet long, up 30 feet in a sidewalk tree
Alinco 32A switching power supply
N3ZN paddle

Dell 7840 laptop w/Windows 10 and N1MM+