[3830] KRC SST K2PMD Academy Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 21:02:11 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Oct 17

Call: K2PMD
Operator(s): K2PMD
Station: K2PMD

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: Pennsylvania
Operating Time (hrs): 1 HR

   40:  13     11
   20:   2      2
Total:  15     13  Total Score = 195

Well, this is was my high score so far. I think I can do better if I get around
the dial a little faster. Good to get my former instructor, NJ6Q, and my current
instructors K1DW and K1EBY. Couldn't get Kevin NB7O and had to wait for Frank
K1EBY to switch to 40m to get him. He couldn't hear me on 20m, though I could
hear him. I wish I could copy better. I guess I am getting there.