[3830] IlQP WQ6X(@W7AYT) Non-IL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 21:40:19 EDT 2022

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: Anza, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 5:27
Remote Operation

  160:      0       0
   80:     12       0
   40:     19       0
   20:     43       5
   15:      8       1
   10:      2       2
    6:      0       0
    2:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     84       8  Mults = 41  Total Score = 7,216

This was TRULY another last-minute WQ6X QSO party from WA6TQT's
Super Station in ANZA, Ca.  I was amazed at the decent turnout
from Illinois this year; then again having access to stacked
arrays and s TRI-Square on 80 certainly makes a difference.
My only beef was not enough Ssb operation.  On 10-meters, I
turned two QSOs into ILQP contacts by asking for their county.
Read all about it at: WQ6X.Blogspot.com