[3830] IlQP KD9MS Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 22:39:23 EDT 2022

                    Illinois QSO Party - 2022

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3:52
OpMode: SO2R

  160:      0        0
   80:     28        8
   40:     27      111
   20:      0        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        1
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     55      120  Mults = 76  Total Score = 17,480

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I'm submitting my score for the Prime ARA Illinois local club. I wanted to do
more in this contest, but yesterday, my son's wife had a baby and we went to
meet her today after church. It was definitely worth the trip. My 3rd grandchild
and my first grand daughter, Emmalee Grace.

Anyway, had a good run on 40 LSB handing out the PULA multiplier 96 qso's for a
rate of 139 per hour until they ran out. Picked up 20 mults for that run. Had a
great time!

73, Craig KD9MS