[3830] WAG YL3JA(@YL1ZF) SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 17 15:36:08 EDT 2022

                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2022

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL1ZF

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:

   80:  126     105     26
   40:  141      71     25
   20:  162     206     26
   15:  105      45     26
   10:   81      36     26
----------------------------
Total:  615     463    129  Total Score = 416,799

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

WAG is always fun, turn your antenna to one direction and forget about changing
something.

This time worked from Kas YL1ZZF station, since we took down 20m yagi at Tukums.
But TB-wire was very fun. And together with FTdx10, it was brilliant.

I arrived at the station already exhausted from work week and on Saturday I was
at university from early morning till the beginning of the contest, no rest at
all. But nevertheless I didn't feel sleepy, I had a quick nap early in the
morning because there was nothing to do.

SSB was amazingly good, and boy oh boy that 20m SSB pile-up 2h before the end.
It wasn't for a long time, but it was real good. 5 QSO/min with 100w and only DL
land was a surprise.

I had bigger expectations on 10-15m for the second day, but at least something
is happening there and I herd a lot of strong NA stations there. Last 2
multipliers on 10m I got in the last 10 minutes, that was a cherry on the cake
ending.

CU next year!
JA